Thursday, July 24, 2008

Coldplay


Last night Chris and I went to see Coldplay at the United Center.  We sat in the front row next to the side stage it was very Awesome!! Both Chris and myself play for the Annoyance Theater's softball team and before we went to the concert we were on the winning side of our battle against The Factory Theater. I like a lot of music and I pride myself on my music knowledge and I don't care what people say, I likes me some Coldplay music. The concert was great and the stage setup was really cool. After the concert I headed to The Holiday Club to do some karaoke with friends and to once again Celebrate Molly Hall's Birthday. Man she stretched that out.

1 comment:

Kent on Clark said...

MAN, the Holiday Club looks fantastic! What an elaborate and fancy karaoke setup!