Saturday, July 19, 2008

Put it on the Board Yes!!


Tonight I went to Sox game with friends from work. It was excellent! They started off the game with 8 straight hits and ended up winning 9-4. It's great being back in town to enjoy baseball. It was hard to keep track of sometimes on the Cruise ship, So it's nice to have it all around me again. I am worried about football season. The Bears are my favorite Chicago team and I'm not sure how much football we'll be able to get in October when I leave for the ship again. 



After the game I headed to the IO theater to catch Guy Friends. Every week they improvise a buddy Sitcom. Tonight's theme was John Hates the French. It was a very funny show. They got extended till september, so you now all have time to check this show out. After that I went home and fell fast asleep. 


Quick side-note: Today was also very special for me because I went shopping for new jeans and have now drop 6 sizes. In 5 months I have now lost about 50 pounds and it feels great!!! Gotta keep on this thing. Also Griggs doesn't think I can keep up with this blogging stuff. I'll show him.


No comments: