Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cool days Hot nights





I slept in pretty late on saturday and didn't get much done. Did a little shopping, but that's about it. The evening was full of fun though. I sat in with Whirled News Tonight for the first time in a long time. It was a very fun show. It's always fun to do improv with people you never get to do improv with. After the show we all grab a quick bite to eat at Salt & Pepper and then it was off to party. 
And we all partied with these two ladies. Molly and Tristan were having their birthday party upstairs at Mullens. There was good people, good music, and even cupcakes. I saw some people i'd hadn't seen  since I got back and that was nice. I decided to leave around 1:30 only to walk out into a crazy rain storm. I ran to my car, but the damage was done. Got home completely soaked so I dried off and hit the hay.

This was my favorite moment of the night. Thanks to Todd Edwards who took this picture at the perfect time. Only the camera can show you what people are really like. 



No comments: