Monday, September 29, 2008

Bears Game!!

Last Sunday Bess and I attended the Bears game vs. Tampa Bay. It was a real good time and our seats were amazing. The tickets were a little bit more than I wanted to spend, but I called it an early Birthday present. The Bears were up by 10 with 4 minutes left and still managed to blow the game in overtime. Thank goodness the won tonight. I only have 4 more weeks left in town before I leave for a very long time, so I was glad I was able to catch a game.



Our seats were on the 45 yard line only 9 rows off the field. It's times like these when my ticket selling job comes in real handy.



Bess enjoys a Brat pregame. It was Jumbo and full of mustard. I mentioned twice to her that it looked gross, but then complemented her in her ability to eat it all.



The four quarter collapse.

No comments: