Friday, September 12, 2008

Random Improv Stuff

Lately I've been doing shows at the Atc on Friday nights and they have been super fun. I get to play with Pudding Thank-you some weeks and those guys are a blast. It's also fun to perform on a great big theater stage again. And since they have show running there now we have a interesting back round to play with. If you get a chance come out and see us. Fridays at 11pm $10bucks and free beer all night!




I had a voice over audition this week. I thought it went alright, but I didn't get it. It wasn't for anything big so I didn't mind as much. I took my time reading over what they wanted to me to say, but when I got there they wanted all these parts to be done in different voices. A Rodney Dangerfield voice, a Southern lawyer, and a french accent. So I kind of messed up the lines when I read them back because I was concentrating to much on the voices. I also love playing a Southern lawyer on stage, but for some reason I couldn't do the voice while reading lines given to me. I guess he only lives in my brain and can not be told what to say. Local improv Celeb Todd Edwards was also at the Audition. This is how he sits all of the time.


And then I saw this last night.


That's right Improv License plates, but wait that's not it. They are September 11 plates. If you think real hard you can guess who these belong to.

Kimber and Paul wanted to be seen with these!

No comments: