Friday, September 12, 2008

Three Cheers for old Notre Dame!

This past Saturday a friend of mine couldn't use his Notre Dame tickets so I jumped at the offer to take them off of his hands. Every since I was a young lad I've loved Notre Dame Football. I think growing up in a Irish Catholic Neighborhood fueled that fire as did the movie Rudy. When i was growing up I would always watch the golden domers on TV every Saturday. I've been to Notre Dame once before back about 3 years ago, but it was winter and a gloomy day. Today was fantastic! The sun was shining and the weather was perfect. Bess came along with me and we had a great time. They beat San Diego State 21-13. They didn't play their best game, but a win is a win. I loved the campus and the atmosphere on game day. Today was one of the best days I've had all summer.





The Irish take the Field



Right before their first touchdown



Bess and Touchdown Jesus



Golden Dome



Hanging Pregame in the Quad



We had a good view from our seats



The band

No comments: