Saturday, September 13, 2008

Weather and Improv

I was in Michigan Friday night doing a show for The Mercy Home Group. It was fun, but doing a show just in the middle of a room is not that great. It kinda felt like I was at Thanksgiving dinner and my family made me get up and do a show for them. Thanks to Deanna for setting it up. We drove up in the rainy weather in Rance's car and I was lucky enough to sit in the seat that had a slow leak in the floor. My foot slowly got soaked during the ride and I wasn't sure why. Thanks to Deanna for taking that seat on the way home.

I was suppose to do a show at the ATC theater that night but we got back late so I didn't make it. I went up there any way just to hang out and catch the end. After words Adal ask if Louie, Rob, and I would do a quick 5 minute show for any one who wanted to stay and see it. Well a lot of people actually stayed to see it and what they say was a show that went 5 minutes to long and was extremely offensive to Koreans. It was well worth it though. Come by next week to see Louie and I act out what we think "The Peoples Temple" is all about in a 10 minute short play.


Then I drove home in the Rain

1 comment:

Adal Rifai said...

the punch should be ready for Friday